Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life is as Sweet as Vanilla Ice Cream- Human!Pierre

You were peacefully sleeping. That is, until you were awoken by your phone.  It was France.
"___, come over quick! Something happened to my Pierre!"
"France. It is 20 in the goddamn morning! What is wrong with your bird?" You sighed. He could sometimes be overly dramatic.
"Well, come over!"
"Fine!"
Luckily, his far was just three houses away. You walked over there and knocked on the door. France opened it. He led you to the kitchen. "What's wrong France?"
"This. "
He showed you a white/silver haired young man sitting on the floor. "Tweet."
"Pierre turned into a human!"
You stared in awe at the bird that turned into a quite attractive young man.
"___, I need a favor to ask! "
"What is it?"
"Can you please take care of Pierre?"
" ... What?"
"You heard me right! Please! You are my friend right? Then help me!"
"Let me guess. You are having a woman over, and then you are going to have some 'fun' with her. Alright. I'll help."
"No, and thank you!~"
"When does my 'job' start?"
"Today at 12 o' clock."
"Fine." You barely remembered that it was 3:15 in the morning.

You went home and took a quick shower and ate breakfast.  You decided to play video games until they came. 


France has already dropped of Pierre. Pierre plopped himself on the couch and looked at his surroundings. 
"You don't say much right now, huh? You used to be a noisy bird!" You giggled a little.
He blushed. "O-oh.... I am sorry if I was noisy. I-It's not like I care or anything..." He looked away.
"Finally! You talked!" You smiled. "I will make some breakfast for you so watch T.V. or do whatever you want." 
He nodded. Wow, it was so weird. The pet bird of your friend turned human, and you are taking care of him. And you could notice a hint of Tsundere in him!~ You weren't going to make eggs and bacon, 'cause that would just be awkward! You decided to make pancakes instead. You hummed a tune of your favorite song. You made Pierre sit down on the table.
Right now, you were forcing him to eat the food.
"Eat it!
"No."
"Come one, don't be such a picky eater!
"I said no!"
"Okay, fine. How about I try it first, then I feed you some?"
A long silence. "F-Fine...."
You grabbed the fork and ate a tiny bit of the food. "Yummy!~ Now YOUR turn." You punctured the pancakes and left a piece on the fork.
"Open wide!~ Ahh..." 
Pierre blushed. He opened his mouth slowly. You fed him pancakes little by little until he was finished. You served him a glass of water, and he drank it happily.
You two watched T.V. on the couch for some time.
"So... Pierre? Do you like being human."
"Actually, I have to admit.. It is rather fun being human. I am more bigger, " You blushed and had dirty thoughts. NO, Reader-chan! Bad Reader-chan! He continued on. "and I can enjoy the pleasures of being human! I can speak too!~"
He sounded like he was really happy. You stared at his hair. You could not help yourself. You patted his head. His body grew stiff. You stopped petting him.
"W-What was t-that for?!" He was crimson red.
"Wow~ Your hair is really soft! Just like feathers!~" He blushed even harder, if that was possible.

~time skip~
It was two o' clock. You were bored and tired of sitting around.
"Hey Pierre? How about we go outside?" His head perked up. 
"Outside?" "Yeah." "Let's go!!!"
He dragged you to a nearby park. It was a clear day. No clouds in sight. You walked around with him for quite a bit. That's when he got bored.

"I'm bored!!!!! Tweet...Tweet...Tweet." "Then what do you want to do?" He thought long and hard. 
"Hm... Oh! I want to try what humans call Ice Cream!" You nodded and he did a small fist pump. 
At the ice cream shop, you bought two vanilla cones for Pierre and yourself. You two sat on a bench and ate the ice cream.
"Wow! This is awesome! Now I have two new favorite foods! Pancakes and ice cream! It is better than the food that France gives me!" You smiled. You two kept eating the ice cream, when a couple walked by, eating ice cream.
"Hey, ____? What are those two doing?"
" Well, they are on a date?
"Oh, on a date. I heard Mr.France goes on a lot of those." He smiled. Then his smiled faded, his eyes filled with curiosity.
"Hey,____?"
"What is it Pierre?"
"What we are doing know... are we on a date?" Oh, was he a little too innocent.
"W-Wha!? I- N- Yes- I mean...whatthe- oh my..." You almost chocked on some ice cream, and blushed on what he said. He tilted his head.
"Well, if you want to call it a date..." You were blushing so hard, you sent Spain's tomatoes to shame!
He smiled. "Okay!"

You and Pierre went around town for some time.
He seemed so happy. It made you happy as well. Each time you looked at his smile, your heart skipped a beat. He was awfully handsome, in a somewhat cute way.

It was already sundown by the time you two returned home. He was hungry.
"I wan't pancakes!"
"Pancakes are for breakfast!"
"Who cares!"
You two stared at each other for a split second. Then, you both laughed loudly. Of course, you cooked the pancakes. Pierre ate his happily, and every once in a while, you watched him take a bite out of the pancakes. 
You two watched a movie for some time.
Pierre laid his head on your lap.
"I hope I never... get turned back... into a bird...." Then he fell asleep.

You gave him a small kiss on the fore head.

"Me too...."

No comments:

Post a Comment