Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nonsense Speaker- SONGFIC Romano


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"You told me so many things...
Yet, you have no idea... That the words you said...
Killed me on the inside..
Now... Look what you turned me into."

You were hanging out with your friends. You smiled through every bit, and if they asked you anything about your life, you would say you were doing good.

Emotions I feel they turn to none
I broke, I broke, them one by one
The smile that I had through all these years
It bears, it bears, these hateful tears.

The scars that I have I gulped although
They hurt, they hurt, but you won't know
And if it is true you should admit
You didn't notice it.

But everything was not okay. Your smile was just a mask, hiding your true emotions. You were really depressed, and had many thoughts of suicide. All year long, you would wear shirts with long sleeves. Why? To hide the cuts on your wrists and arms.

Your parents divorced at a young age. Your dad was a druggie and alcoholic.
You did have a boyfriend. His name is Romano Lovino Vargas. He would call you to come to his house, but you two would always fight. He would add salt to the wounds of your dark life. He would drink wine, which often got him drunk. He would hit you when that happened.  He would call you awful names.  You knew he did not mean it.
You did not have the courage to break up with him.

Words you say that we can't see
They hit and they are killing me 
You don't know how I feel inside
You don't know just how much I tried
Light that burned it's out by now
I try to get it back somehow
The "I" it slowly turned the "me" into what is "lies".

In case you won't come but run and flee
You know, you know, it's fine with me
But if you are here and chose to be real
All my wound, all my wounds, will not heal..

You heard your phone ring. It was Romano.

One new message.
Subject: None.
Sender: Romano
Body: Where the hell are you, ragazza?! Come to my house right this instant! Bitch....
Message end.
Time: 6:50 P.M.


You did not pay attention to the message. Couldn't he leave you alone? You said goodbye to your friends and went home.

It's always the same with me
So deep inside my heart you'll be
You're smiling and that's all I see
You know it's unforgivably
That it hurts is hard to say
'Cause you won't hear it anyway
The "I" it turns to "clown" on my behalf
You'll laugh and laugh


You entered your home, and went straight to your bedroom. You got out a pair of scissors. The time was 7:00 P.M. The metal was already stained in red. You rolled up your sleeves.You heard the door slam behind you. You turned around. It was Romano. His eyes widened.


Right now I could just disappear
But it's a lie, it is a lie..


Words you say that we can't see
They hit and they are killing me
You know it's unforgivably
Also is this type of me
But if you think that this is fine
Then please come kill me don't decline
'Cause "I" it slowly turned the "me" into what is "lies"
Only "lies"

He ran towards you. You flinched, thinking he was going to hurt you. Suddenly, you felt warm. You opened your eyes and saw Romano hugging you. He grabbed the scissors and threw them into the trash. He was crying.

"R-Ragazza... I am sorry for hitting you. I will try to change my ways... I-I love you, ___!"
Your eyes widened in surprise. You hugged him back.

For the first time in many years, you cried.

"I-I love you two Romano..."

You two hugged each other for the rest of the night. You cried, while he hugged you .

No comments:

Post a Comment