Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Swiss Chocolate- Switzerland

Leichtenstein had asked you to study, since she was still in the World Academy. You, being her friend, always helped her, and sometimes even baby-sit her when Switzerland was gone. After studying, you two had some girl-time.
"Why does Switzerland make me take care of you? You are old enough to take care of yourself. He should trust you. Oh, but I do enjoy enjoy your company!"
Leichtenstein smiled, "Big bruder just trusts you a lot." You smiled back at her. "You don't mind me being with you a lot?"
"No, I actually enjoy having you as company!" You both smiled.
"Hey, ____?"  Leichtenstein tried to keep a straight face, without trying to grin.
"What is it?"
"Big bruder loves you!"
"W-WHAT?" You fell out of your chair. (How can people do that? >.> )
Leichtenstein just smiled, "Since I already know you love him too, why don't you confess to him already?"
"W-well.... um...."
"Okay, _____. I will let it slide today, but you better confess this week!~"
'What? She was going to FORCE you to confess?? I am worried'  That thought came across your mind, until someone came into the living room.
Of course it was none other than Switzerland. You both stared in to each others eyes for 10 seconds.
"Hello,big  bruder!" Leichtenstein  waved to him, breaking the trance. 
"W-well, that means my shift is over!~ H-ha,ha. I'll see you two later!" You left, with a blush on your face.

Meanwhile, Leichtenstein talked with Switzerland. "Big bruder, I know you like ____." He averted his eyes, and blushed madly.
"But I can't confess to her... I don't even know if she likes me! " He plopped himself on a chair. Leichtenstein gave him one of her 'I-know' smiles. "I am her friend, and it is A FACT that she likes you. No, she LOVES you." Switzerland blushed harder than one of Spain's tomatoes.
"Bid bruder, I have a plan..."


~TIME SKIP~

It was a Saturday, and yet again, you were baby sitting Lili. (I am to lazy to write  her country name... orz)
Suddenly, you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around to see Switzerland holding a tiny box.
"Um, hello, ___." "Hello Switzy!" He blushed at the nickname you gave him. You noticed Lili was no where to be found. 
"Here, these are for you." He handed you the box. When you opened it, you discovered Swiss chocolate. Switzerland is kown for High-Quality chocolate. "Thank you!"
You felt bad for having all the chocolate for yourself. You grabbed a small piece of chocolate. You were going to confess to him.
"S-switzy..." You fed him the chocolate. He had a blush on his face.
He suddenly grabbed you and gave you a sweet kiss. You both blushed harder than cherries.
"___, I love you...." He could not look at you directly. Aw, how cute!
"Switzy.... I love you too." You hugged him. "Now, can I have another kiss? It was sweeter than the chocolate." He kissed you, but this time, it was  ore passionate . Sooner or later, he licked your lips, asking for permission. Now, the kiss deepened.

All the while that happened, Lili was behind a tree with Hungary, taking picture of your precious moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment